ISO Spring Music Festival
All eight of InterSchool Orchestras of New York’s talented ensembles are hard at work in preparation for the Spring Music Festival featuring the music of Bernstein, Mozart, Puccini, Wagner, and more.
Peter Norton Symphony Space, Sunday, May 15, 4:00 pm
- Queens East Orchestra and Morningside Orchestra
Conductors Joseph Seifers and George Nicholson
- ISO at Turtle Bay Orchestra and Trinity Florentine Orchestra
Conductors Barry Stern and Matthew Rotjan
- Carnegie Hill Orchestra
Conductor Steven Rochen
Peter Norton Symphony Space 2537 Broadway (at 95th Street), New York, NY. Tickets are $20 ($10 for students, seniors, and Symphony Space members), which are available from the Symphony Space box office and online at symphonyspace.org on April 18th.
Frederick P. Rose Hall at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Wednesday, May 18, 7:30pm
- ISO Symphonic Band at Third Street
Founder and Conductor Brian P. Worsdale
- Concert Orchestra
ISO Assistant Artistic Director and Conductor Lawrence Markiewicz
- ISO Symphony
ISO Artistic Director and Conductor Jeffrey Grogan
- Opera Soloists from the Martina Arroyo Foundation Prelude to Performance Program, as part of the ISO’s year-long focus program, OPERA 360.
- Winners of the ISO Concerto Competition, Kingston Ho and Chloe Joo
Frederick P. Rose Hall at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Broadway (at 60th Street), New York, NY. Tickets range from $20-$500, which are available from the ISO Website or through your favorite ISO student as part of our ticket selling contest.